There are so many great books slated to be released over the next few months, that I am sure everyone can find something that would spark their interest. My problem is usually, that I want to read them all, but there are only so many hours in the day. Today, I narrowed it down to a list of ten books, I am looking forward to reading in 2017
1. Exes by Aria Hawthorne – Romance
2. The Walking Land by Callie Bates – Fantasy
3. Crossing Heart By Kimberly Kincaid – Romance
4. The Marseille Tarot Revealed by Yoav Ben-Dov – Non-Fiction
5. The Witches Cauldron by Laura Tempest Zakroff – Non-Fiction
6. Home by Ginny l. Yttrup – Romance
7. Burntown by Jennifer McMahon – General Fiction (adult)
8. Hacked by Ray Daniels – Mystery/Thriller
9. Perfect Remains by Helen Fields – Mystery/Thriller
10. A Deadly Thaw by Sarah Ward – Mystery/Thriller
Question: Which book are you looking forward to reading in 2017?
Please stop by all of the other wonderful book bloggers who are participating in this weeks Top Ten Tuesday!