The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance for participants to share their blog’s news about the past week, reading recaps, new hauls, and a lot of other fun stuff.
Hi there! Hope you all had a wonderful and productive week! After a few weeks of pause since my last Sunday Post, I decided that I enjoyed participating too much, to let go of this link up, so I am back at it again – and for the foreseeable future, I hope.
What is happening in my life:
I am in the middle of rebranding one of my other websites, so it has been busy while navigating around doctor’s appointments and my husband’s business (he owns a trucking company), which led to not much time reading. However, that did not stop me from picking up more books – because, well, one can never have too many books on a TBR list, now can they, lol. I know it is a problem that I have, but I can always use the excuse, that I am a book blogger for any of those moments when someone questions my book buying behavior.
If you want to know what else I do, besides book blogging, then you can read my weekly action and accountability recap on my Wealthy Affiliate blog, where I also write about my struggle with trying to build a business with chronic illnesses.
This past week on this blog:
- Book Blitz and Giveaway: Lotus Effect by Trisha Wolfe (Giveaway still open!!!)
- Book Blitz and Giveaway: Eye of the Hurricane by Ophelia Bell – A Steamy Paranormal Romance (Giveaway still open!!!)
- Book Blitz and Giveaway: Other Words by Jennifer Woodhull (Giveaway still open!!)
- Book Blitz and Giveaway: I Spy the Boy Next Door by Samantha Armstrong (Giveaway still open!!!)
Books I bought this week:
- Design the Life You Love, A Step-by-Step Guide to Building a Meaningful Future – Ayse Birsel
- Only One Life: A Novel
ARC’s I received this week:
- The Essential Path by Neale Donald Walsch (release date June 11th, 2019)
- Fear Is My Homeboy by Judi Holler (release date May 28th, 2019)
- Healthy Habits Suck by Dayna Lee-Baggley (release date July 1st, 2019)
Next week’s happenin’:
My daughter and I are trying to work through the whole Low Fodmap she is on, for her IBS, and that means a lot of reading, and a lot of working through the information that her dietician has sent us. That and all of her other doctor’s appointments keep us busy. Do you have a special diet that you have to navigate through your life with?
Next week on this blog:
- Book Blitz and Giveaway: His Little Wife Lie by Sloan Storm (Tuesday)
- 15 Best Sports Romance Books Released in 2019 (Tuesday)
- Book Blitz and Giveaway: The Forgotten Ones by Andrea Bills (Wednesday)
- Book Review: How to Be Your Own Genie by Radleigh Valentine (Thursday)
- Book Blitz and Giveaway: Runaways by Rachel Sawden (Thursday)
- Book Blitz and Giveaway: He’s a Brute by Chloe Liese (Friday)
I hope you will visit this blog throughout the week. If you also have a book or writing blog, please leave a link in the comment section, so that I can visit you throughout the week.
Have a nice week!