The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Caffeinated Book Reviewer. It’s a chance for participants to share their blog’s news about the past week, reading recaps, new hauls, and a lot of other fun stuff.
This past week on this blog:
- Book Blitz and Giveaway: On the Line by Brittney Sahin – A Suspenseful New Adult Novel (the giveaway still has 3 more days on it, until it closes, so hurry to check it out!
- Book Review: The Sheikh’s American Fiancee by Leslie North – A Contemporary Romance Novel
- Guest post: A Glimpse Behind the Making of The Witch’s Tower + Giveaway! (that giveaway is also still open for 3 more days!)
- Top Ten Standalone Books That Need a Sequel – A Top Ten Tuesday Post
Next week on this blog:
This upcoming week will be filled with doctor’s appointments, so I am going to try to post as much as possible. So far I have scheduled the following posts:
- Book Tour: LEGEND OF SONG DE LIGHT (Wednesday)
- Book Blitz And Giveaway: Bad Luck Charlie by Scott Baron (Tuesday)
- Book Blitz And Giveaway: What He Wants by Jessie Gussman – A Contemporary Romance Novel (Thursday)
- Genre Specific List of All Of The Reviews Posted here (Friday)
- Book Review: On The Edge by Brittney Sahin (Saturday)
Books I bought this week:
- On The Edge by Brittney Sahin (Romantic Suspense)
- Rum & Raindrops by Jean Oram (Contemporary Romance)
- The Keeper by T.F. Allen (Psychological Thriller)
ARC’s I received this week:
- Mindful Tarot (Religion and Spirituality) Release Date: June 8th, 2019 – Available for Pre-order
- Keeping Her Keys (Religion and Spirituality) Release Date: April 26th, 2019 – Available For Pre-order
- Making Magic (Religion and Spirituality) Release Date: June 4th, 2019 – Available For Pre-order
- Triggered Response (Mystery, Thriller) – technically this is no longer an ARC, but I received it two days before its publication date, so I am counting it as such – Available now!
Books I added to my “to read list”
my TBR list is too long as it is, so I am not trying to add any more books to it, this week, if I can help it – most of the time, I can not help it, lol. It is a compulsion, I know. However, I am in the middle of creating a more formal extensive list of those books I really want to read, and am planning on publishing it here. Maybe that will motivate me to work through them, before adding any more.
Quick Week Recap:
I got really excited about the upcoming Avengers movie when the trailer dropped a few days ago! I am a Marvel fan, for the most part, however, I have to admit, I enjoy a DC show or movie every now and then. Which of those two do you prefer? If you have not seen the trailer, check it out!
This week’s favorite quote:
This is more a poem than a quote, but it is still quite inspiring:
When things go wrong as they sometimes will
When the road you’re trudging seems all uphill
When the funds are low, and the debts are high
And you want to smile, but have to sigh;
When care is pressing you down a bit-
Rest if you must, but do not quit.
Success is failure turned inside out;
The silver tint of the clouds of doubt;
And you can never tell how close you are
It may be near when it seems so far;
So stick to the fight when you’re hardest hit
-It’s when things go wrong that you must not quit.