New Blog Link Up Coming Soon – Announcement!
This week I am going to start a new feature for this blog. It is called “This Week In Books” and here is how I envision it to be.
- It will cover books news I have not written about yet but thought you might be interested in discovering.
- It will showcase links to other book bloggers and sites that contain author interviews or anything else book lovers could possibly enjoy.
- It will contain links to Goodreads reviews I posted, but not have posted on this blog for various reasons.
- It will give you an opportunity to link up your own book blogging content – Author Interviews, book announcements, reviews, or other book blogger content.
- It will give Authors an opportunity to link an announcement of their upcoming releases.
- It will happen every Saturday!
Rules will be as follows:
- You can link up as many book reviews, book announcements and other book related content from the week before, as you would like, as long as they are not explicit – I will have a more adult themed book link-up coming soon, so stay tuned for that.
- Please visit at least two other blogs on the link up, and leave a comment. Let’s share the love!
- Please backlink to this blog Within The Pages Of A Book. Thank you
- Please share this book link up on a social media platform of your choice. That way all of the blogs linked up to this blog hop get more love, and who does not like more love?
- No off-topic links, please. For those who are interested in a blog hop, but don’t have anything book related to share, join the Friday Finds And Favorites Fill-Ins, which is open to all types of family friendly content (including book related stuff). You can find more information about that link up at my lifestyle blog Avalon-Media.org
- Have fun and be kind! Please do not leave any unkind comments on other people’s blogs. Thank you.
So, if you are a book blogger, an Author, an avid reader, or simply love books, I am inviting you to join me every Saturday starting tomorrow, right here on Within The Pages Of A Book!
See you then!